Leadership Institute in Sarawak
PGI President, Jocelyne Bourgon, was recently appointed to the external Advisory Panel of the Leadership Institute for Sarawak Civil Service. Sarawak is one of the two states within Malaysia located on the island of Borneo.
The role of the Advisory Panel includes:
- Broadening and understanding the market and industry trends;
- Providing technical advice on issues raised by stakeholders and management;
- Providing unbiased insights and ideas from an outsider’s perspective;
- Encouraging and supporting new business ideas;
- Acting as a filter or reality checker for stakeholders and management;
- Encouraging the development of good governance;
- Helping improve the effectiveness of the Board of Directors.
Ms. Bourgon will attend the first meeting of the Panel in early April this year.
To learn more about the Institute, visit: www.leadinstitute.com.my